We’ve received two silver awards from the health and safety industry’s leading body.
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) awarded us silver in its annual Occupation Health and Safety Awards. We were competing in the highly competitive ‘Achievement Award’ and the ‘Construction Industry’ categories.
The awards recognise our commitment to continuous improvement in accident and ill health prevention at work.
Highlights of our nomination include:
- our new inspection regime
- our revised policies and procedures in this area
- our knowledge and experience in identifying and managing risks effectively
- safety management tours and near miss reporting
- our communication with staff on health and safety matters
- our improvements to our health and safety monitoring and performance.
We’re looking forward to receiving our awards at the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards ceremony later in the year.