First impressions last and this is especially true when it comes to writing your job application or providing a CV. This is the first chance you have to demonstrate your suitability for the role, so spend time getting it right – both for you and for Guinness. Consider the following:
- Have you read all the information your have been given and tailored your CV or application to the role? We'll be looking to see how closely your skills and experiences match those required for the job so make sure you reference what we need in your submission.
- Include a personal statement that summarises your experiences and suitability for the role. Make sure you keep it relevant and tailored to the role you are applying for, - this is your chance to tell us how you meet our expectations.
- Choose appropriate referees and provide full contact details – we will always follow up references to confirm your details.
- Have someone proof read it before you submit it and make sure you complete all the information required; this is your chance to make a great first impression and an effective CV or application, tailored specifically for the role and for Guinness, will help considerably.
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful candidates. However, we will keep your application and will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.